The Kessler Parallax system provides automatic panning and fixed-point shooting capabilities to the Kessler line of sliders. Previously only capable with motorized panning devices, Kessler Parallax accomplishes inward and outward panning shots, providing users a second axis to their linear movements. The Kessler Parallax’s non-intrusive design allows users to choose between automatic panning or standard linear sliding without removing the Parallax bar.
CS1075 (2’ Parallax) is compatible with the following sliders:
- CS1013: Pocket Dolly v2.0 BASIC (Traveler Length)
- CS1011: Pocket Dolly v2.0 (Traveler Length)
- CS1015: Stealth (Traveler Length)
- CS1061: Stealth Carbon (Traveler Length)
- CS1008: Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly BLK (Traveler Length)
- CS1005: Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly RED (Traveler Length)
- CS1058: Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly Carbon (Traveler Length)
2' Parallax ( 2' Pocket Dolly Basic V2, Pocket Dolly V2, Stealth Philip Bloom)
Tool Kit ( 1/4-20x1/2" Flat Head Countersunk Screw,  1/4-20x3/4" Flat Head Countersunk Screw)
Physical Weight: 3.3 LBS
Weight Capacity: 12 LBS
Total Length: 24"
Travel Distance: 19"
Vertical Weight Capacity: 10 LBS